*Winners* April 3 In A Row Challenge

Moderator: ACOT Employee

StacyLee
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 927

Re: April 3 In A Row Challenge

Post by StacyLee »

I used diagonally clouds, free space, inking & stamping. A fun card I made for my 5 year old great niece. 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:10 pm
For this one I used the middle line - Ric Rac, Free (Stickers) and Pink

Such a festive layout!  Love the colors and embellies!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:41 pm
One more - Used middle vertical row - Spring Critter (butterfly), Free (film strip) Blue

Love the soft colors and that filmstrip tucked behind the photo!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:55 am
Great board this month! Here's one from me. I used the right vertical row :

**Inking (the edges of all papers)
**Pink (excuse my poor photo skills - everything looks lilac, but there are a lot of pink flowers and the word "first" is pink as are the rhinestones!)
**Floral paper

ImageFirst Haircut
So cute!  Love that flower paper and how you embellished the flower cluster!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MaganL wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:23 am
https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/530541-700.jpg

I used the right vertical line

Combined with the video game challenge
Love how many pics you used and your large embelly clusters!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Lisn2cats wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:31 am
There’s a bit of sun, the “free” is specialty paper (rice paper), and I used watercolor, DIstress, and gel inks

That paper looks fantastic with that photo!  Great page!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:35 am
My layout for this challenge :)

I’ve got all 9 boxes checked: shade of yellow (yellow paper in left bottom corner), spring critter (butterfly to the right middle), splatters (Black splatters), twine in the tags, free space (enamel dots), shade of pink (background paper), sun (on a small brad, next to the blue ticket in the middle), a blue ticket, in the middle of the layout, and floral patterned paper (in the folded up part of my background paper.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!  Way to go!

I love that folded paper and the pretty colors.  I also like how you incorporated little pops of black with the splatters and twine!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

LoreenC wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:01 pm
I did the Last Row Down, Inking, Stamping,Splatters,  and  Any Shade of Pink , and Floral pattern paper
Oh my gosh!  How adorable!  Love that floral paper, your bubbles and . . . THOSE SHOES!!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

StacyLeeD wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:11 pm
I used diagonally clouds, free space, inking & stamping. A fun card I made for my 5 year old great niece. 
This card is absolutely adorable!  I love, love, love your stitched hills in the background!  Everything is perfect!

jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 918

Post by jcsmaestra »

Here's my second entry. Used 3rd row across - clouds (in photos), blue (background cardstock), floral pp. Combined with Double Page challenge.

Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

MrsFleck
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 168

Post by MrsFleck »

I used the far right column! Ink splatters, shade of pink, and floral paper.
combined with grab 5 
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 918

Post by jcsmaestra »

My third entry, middle row across - ribbon (on right side behind the flowers), free (die cuts), pink 

Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

jcsmaestra wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:18 pm

Here's my second entry. Used 3rd row across - clouds (in photos), blue (background cardstock), floral pp. Combined with Double Page challenge.

So pretty!  Love the design and the punched edge going across the pages!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

beccafleck wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:29 pm
I used the far right column! Ink splatters, shade of pink, and floral paper.
combined with grab 5 

Precious!  I love that large floral paper and your purple brackets!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

jcsmaestra wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:08 am
My third entry, middle row across - ribbon (on right side behind the flowers), free (die cuts), pink 

Such a pretty card! I love the ombre coloring behind that delicate topper, as well as the pretty flowers and pearls!

hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 596

Post by hsblair »

Here's another, combined with the Taylor Swift challenge.
I used the middle column: spring critter (butterflies), FREE (frames), and blue.
Image Image Image Image
treyaut
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 110

Post by treyaut »

Third Row Down - Pink, Inked all edges, Florals. In an effort to use up old product. Felt good to use October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket. Two of my favorite mfgs.

lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 453

Post by lisn2cats »

I used the middle column: Spring critter (bird), Free (watercolor), Blue
Image  ImageImageImage
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 688

Post by stinkerbelle »

center column:  spring critter, free space (stickers), blue

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 688

Post by stinkerbelle »

left column:  yellow, twine, cloud (tiny banner on tag).  combined with april grab 5.

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image

Return to “Contests & Challenges”