Free Digital Template & FREE Mother's Day kit-CLOSED

RandiOh
Digital Designers
Gallery: 11

Re: Free Digital Template & FREE Mother's Day kit -ALL WEEKEND!

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="luv2farmnd"] Afternoon from North Dakota--

I have tons of Digi scrapbooking software programs, kits that I have downloaded but no time to do anything with. Have tried a few times but  now I really want to start doing more with it. I have done paper scrapbooking since 2000.

I would love to try this free mothers day kit if it is still available to try.

Thanks,
Dona[/quote]Yes, of course you may still get the kit. We are ending this at 5pm tonight :) I think you will have fun with it. it's also a great way to get started digiscrapping - templates are a good tool. There are instructions on how to use it in the download. If you need any help, post here or send me a PM. and of course welcome to the LIGHT SIDE -- as I prefer to call it ;)
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
click the blinkies for my store & blog :)
Image*Image Image
~ be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Re: Free Digital Template & FREE Mother's Day kit -ALL WEEKEND!

Post by RandiOh »

Found another BEAUTIFUL LO with the template in my gallery:
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_vie ... ,68,,79483

STUNNING use of colors and love the embedded and embossed look of the elements. I left a comment in the gallery :) This is by Koala1966 -- come and post here and I will send you your links :)
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Re: Free Digital Template & FREE Mother's Day kit-CLOSING 5PM!

Post by Art_Teacher »

Here is my layout.  I don't know how to put it in your gallery and in Crisdam Designs gallery, though.  It is in the digi gallery.Image
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
lizziej
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 81

Post by lizziej »

Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!
lizziej
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by lizziej »

Image Here's my Layout.  I hope it posts.
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
scraps_of_time
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by scraps_of_time »

Nothing like the last minute!  I wanted to try and do another template LO and this is what I came up with below. Due to the W. Coast  and E. Coast time differences had to finish up quickly, so may add a tad more to this. Still not sure I like the larger extraction but again, just wanted to play and see what it loooked like! Sooo here it is... Off to try and do some shopping before the sales end :)

Oh, this is a pic of my dd, when she was a tad over 1 year and would fall asleep so easily, almost anywhere, if I didnt get her down in time. She's just a really mellow, sweet (now) girl! Everything from Randi Oh and Crisdam Designs (template and papers from  Mother's Day Kit).. patterned strip paper from Cherry Bits Revitalized, Randi Oh. Type from Two Sisters (Angela /Emily powers) and font Savoye Let.. More thorough credits when I get a chance to upload to gallery!

Leigh

luv2farmnd
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by luv2farmnd »

Thanks for the quick response Randi,, that is fine Ill just wait and watch for something else down the road here to learn on as well. I wont ever get it figured out Im sure by tonight here..

Enjoy the evenign,
THis is an awesome site I came across..

Dona
"Our God is an Awesome God"
Dona
North Dakota
lizziej
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by lizziej »

How do I post to those two galleries?  I don't see a place to check off for my layout to end up there.  THank you.
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="Art_Teacher"] Here is my layout.  I don't know how to put it in your gallery and in Crisdam Designs gallery, though.  It is in the digi gallery.Image[/quote]oooh i Love it! the colors are great with the photo-- an look at the stitching around the circle. your LO is great! leaving you love in the gallery.. ooh the gallery here is a post with a screen shot of how to add:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=188571&st=0&sk=t&s ... 0#p3431070
This is terrific! thanks for playing, I wll PM your links to you :)
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="lizziej"] Image Here's my Layout.  I hope it posts.[/quote]it sure did post! it's fabulous!!! i left you love in the gallery.. really great LO! love how you made the photo and the frame look like one. thanks for playing, I am PMing you the links to download the kit. :)
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="scraps_of_time"] Nothing like the last minute!  I wanted to try and do another template LO and this is what I came up with below. Due to the W. Coast  and E. Coast time differences had to finish up quickly, so may add a tad more to this. Still not sure I like the larger extraction but again, just wanted to play and see what it loooked like! Sooo here it is... Off to try and do some shopping before the sales end :)

Oh, this is a pic of my dd, when she was a tad over 1 year and would fall asleep so easily, almost anywhere, if I didnt get her down in time. She's just a really mellow, sweet (now) girl! Everything from Randi Oh and Crisdam Designs (template and papers from  Mother's Day Kit).. patterned strip paper from Cherry Bits Revitalized, Randi Oh. Type from Two Sisters (Angela /Emily powers) and font Savoye Let.. More thorough credits when I get a chance to upload to gallery!

Leigh

Image[/quote]what a sweet and gentle photo -- dd is a beauty - great title and LOVE LOVE what you did with the template --  half strips and then the circle to focus on that sweet face. THANKS for playing.. your LO's are fantastic, Leigh!!! :D
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="luv2farmnd"] Thanks for the quick response Randi,, that is fine Ill just wait and watch for something else down the road here to learn on as well. I wont ever get it figured out Im sure by tonight here..

Enjoy the evenign,
THis is an awesome site I came across..

Dona[/quote]Hi Dona, Listen, you take your time with it, and when you are done, send me a PM and Isabel and I will still give you the kit. I know how much you wanted to play!! IF you have any questions on how to work with the template I would be more than happy to do it with you.. pm and we can email, if you like ;)
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
ajr51594
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by ajr51594 »

That was a great template! thanks so much!
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_vie ... ,,0,,79663
I tried to submit to both of the other galleries. My first time! hope I did it right ;)
blessings,
Allison
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="ajr51594"] That was a great template! thanks so much!
I tried to submit to both of the other galleries. My first time! hope I did it right ;)
blessings,
Allison[/quote]Hi Allison,

I didn't see it :( Your link is not taking me to the LO either.. will look for it later, unless you find it :)

THANKS for playing --- ooh. .i want to see it LOL!
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

CLOSED -- gotta close it sometime ;) BUT, I know a few of you are still working on your templates so don't worry. I have sent the kit links to everybody who posted, or Isabel has :). IF you did not receive the links, please post to this thread.

Thanks so much. I had a great time with you all this weekend and met some really terrific people. ALL the best!!, Randi (and Isabel :))
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image
crisdam
Digital Designers
Gallery: 37

Post by crisdam »

[quote="ajr51594"] That was a great template! thanks so much!
blessings,
Allison
[/quote]Allison, I tried the link and could not find it, I also checked your gallerie and not luck.  Please if you find it could you post the LO.  I want to see it! :-D
crisdam
Digital Designers
Gallery: 37

Re: Free Digital Template & FREE Mother's Day kit-CLOSED

Post by crisdam »

I just want you ALL to know that every single layout was great! I had so much fun with this challenge.

As per Randi said this challenge is officially CLOSED, 
We had sent the PMs to everyone, who posted in this thread.  If you did not received the link, please send a PM to either Randi or me and we'll get it to you.  

Thank you for playing!Isabel
luv2farmnd
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 2

Post by luv2farmnd »

Hi Randi--

I am tryin to figure out PM ?? Should know it for being an avid paper scrapbooker probably but just dont. I never did see where a link was either but I'm ok with out doing this one.

Ill check back in later.
Thanks once again.
Dona
"Our God is an Awesome God"
Dona
North Dakota
koala1966
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 2526

Post by koala1966 »

Thank you for posting my layout here, I knew I was forgetting something.  I had a lot of fun working with your awesome template, thanks for the challenge.
RandiOh
Digital Designers

Post by RandiOh »

[quote="luv2farmnd"] Hi Randi--

I am tryin to figure out PM ?? Should know it for being an avid paper scrapbooker probably but just dont. I never did see where a link was either but I'm ok with out doing this one.

Ill check back in later.
Thanks once again.
Dona[/quote]
PM is just evening time :) Dona, I was so looking forward to your Layout... I never truly got into paper scrapping, I have done some and a lot of collage work but it's funny because the more I do digi, the more I want to do more paper! I hope you post a gallery here at this site so I can see all the great pages you have made :)

I am sending you a link to the kit... or have already done so, going to check my Private Messages. ;)
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
Image*Image Image

Return to “NSD Crop 2008”